Associate Assistance Program (AAP)
The Associate Assistance Program is a free, short-term confidential counselling service for associates and immediate family members.
What is the Associate Assistance Program (AAP)?
- A free, confidential counselling service
- A ‘self-referred’ service…no one needs to know you are accessing the AAP
- Confidential - Information can only be released to other parties (including Mars) with your consent
Why does Mars have an AAP?
- People seldom get through life without having to deal with a mental health issue...45% of Australians will experience a mental health illness in their lifetime
- Poor mental health can impact many aspects of ‘quality of life’…relationships, work, physical health, sense of purpose & self-worth are just a few
- ‘Talking therapy’ (through accessing the AAP) is known to be an effective approach for mental health problems
- There remains a stigma around talking about mental health problems…we want to change that
- There is a mutual benefit – healthy associates, health business
The AAP can assist with…
- Anxiety & stress
- Relationship problems
- Drug and alcohol or addictive issues
- Grief & loss
- Personal or workplace conflict
- Motivation & self-esteem
- Coping with change
Click on your site to access AAP contact details
- All New Zealand associates
- Sales (all segments), Wacol, Asquith, Demand Offices, Royal Canin
Got a question?
Get in touch with your wellbeing contact today.